Thursday, December 4, 2008

Logging Miles

Picked up some boys and drove all over the place. Nobody was feeling the spots I wanted to skate. Eventually we found our way to the Log Shop. 

Phil got all mystical in the sun at the beach. B/S/B/S

Ryan has this ramp wired. He was next door painting Tate's new Gym project but had time to throw down a couple lip tricks for me. Tailslide.

Crail.


More fun in the sun. Crooked.

Detroit Lucas lipsliding.

Back lip.


Detroit Lucas says the only proper way to do a Bonelessone is on a bank, the way Gary Scott David intended. Thankfully the Log Shop has a bank on their mini.

After sweating our asses off in Pacifica we headed to Tempest for the $5 Special: a shot of Jim Beam and a pint of PBR. The pool table there is busted and plays for free. I wasn't hungry but Detroit Lucas forced me over to Tu Lan for a pile of M.S.G. I was farting and holding my stomach in bed all night. Good times. 

No comments: