Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving to P-Town

Packed up the wagon and moved to a new house on the out skirts of the city. So stoked. 

Found these sweet old tapes when I was packing my shit. That's right motherfuckers.

My new pad is super sweet. Check out the nice art the electrician left for me.

Back at the Blowhard headquarters Chet Childress made some nice art as well. 



My new P-town local pub used to be a neo nazi hang-out where the City Skins and Hells Angels used to suck each others dicks while listening to Leonard Skynyrd. The shuffle board is insane. 

P-stone in P-town. 5 points, bitches.

Yeah, shopping for new furniture sucks. I'm loving it. 

Wow. Macy's has super CORE shoes now. Sick.

New concrete at the ditch. Tail slide that shit.

PIVOT!

They had a DLX demo at the Log Shop. It was dusty in there.


I think this guy works for DLX. That's a big sled he's throwing up there. 

No comments: